View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shodzi

re: Sorry to hear you broke up =(

G'day Benny and friends.

Ive heard rumors you have broken up as a guild, i am sorry to hear you guys where always a guild i aspired to and had the utmost respect for.

If i have heard wrong, please delete this post envy

I am just someone who applied along time ago and ended up rejecting my application due to me not taking into account DST (silly me).

Sorry if this sounds harsh at all, and please tell me to fuck off for doing so but my guild on Dreadmaul - horde side is looking for like minded raiders, We raid same time as you guys except we are GMT +8 guild, raiding wed/thur/sun 9pm to 12am all year round, we do not cater to DST so our times never change.

If anyone is interested please hit me up for a chat.
www.gameoverguild.org
or msn: nettsharkjnr@hotmail.com

Sorry for throwing the recruitment pitch, its hard to find decent raiders let alone GMT+8 raiders which i know alot of you are.

Farewell guys and i am very sorry to hear it didnt work out

'Munging' is the act of going to a graveyard finding a fresh female corpse, having sex with the dead body then you put your mouth on the vagina or asshole while ur friend jumps on the stomach of the dead person. The goo that comes out is called 'Mung'. To Complete the task of munging you must eat whatever comes out of the poontang or ass, This is usually done by sick fucks with nothing to do and have no respect for the dead.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NK Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: